Grupo Yucatan Consultants

Go to content


Foreigners in Mexico are required to have valid Immigration documents.

You need immigration papers:

  • If you are employed with or without compensation.
  • If you represent a Mexican corporation.
  • If you are an officer of a non-profit organization.
  • If you are a tourist staying in Mexico for more than 180 days

Grupo Yucatan Consultants will assist you with all of your immigration matters including FM2 and FM3 visas and work authorization.

We speak your language.

Back to content | Back to main menu